A congregational church dating from the start of the 19th century
The church was built in 1805 and enlarged in 1811. A school was added to the chapel in 1884 but closed in 1893. During the schism in 1826 a second chapel was built in the village but this later became the minister’s manse. The church survives as Chinnor Community Church.
2018/2019 | £4000