Within 5 Miles
A church with Norman origins, located close to the River Thames, rebuilt in 1858 by Henry Woodyer in C14 style using some medieval work.
The south doorway is Norman with Perpendicular doorway with quatrefoil spandrels set within it. Above is a C12 carved head.
C15 porch with carving over the entrance of the Rood as the Tree of Life.
Stained glass in the east window of the north aisle, 1858 by Hardman. Good Victorian glass in the side windows of the nave.
Monument to Richard Lybbe C16 and his wife.