The Church of England parish church of Saint Mary the Virgin has a 13th-century Norman nave and chancel. One lancet window on the north side of the chancel is original but all other the current windows were inserted later. On the north side of the church they include one two-light Decorated Gothic and one four-light Perpendicular Gothic window. The pulpit is Jacobean.
St. Mary's original west tower collapsed while the bells were being rung. The tower was rebuilt in 1721 or 1722. Abraham Rudhall of Gloucester cast five new bells in 1722, followed by the treble bell in 1729 to complete a ring of six. Four stone urns, mounted on iron spikes at each corner of the tower, were removed in the late 1970s for safety.
2010/2011 | £8000
2019/2020 | £20000