Grade II* listed.
Early C14. Limestone random rubble with ribbon pointing and ashlar quoins; gabled old tile roof. Nave and chancel. Early C14 three-light east window with string course at sill level and flanked by corner buttresses. 4-bay south wall has 2 trefoil-headed lancets and 2 segmental-headed lights, one with piece of C12 zig-zag moulding over; buttresses. North wall has buttresses, 3 similar lancets and reset C12 round-headed doorway with quatrefoil-carved imposts; late C19 door and timber porch. Gabled bellcote at west end.
Early C14 trefoil-headed piscina, panelled pulpit with date 1633 and tester all rebuilt in 1916, C19 pews. Chancel has 2-bay queen-post roof; nave has C14/C15 three-bay arch-braced collar-truss roof with curved windbraces and tie beams
carved on soffits; queen-post truss at extreme west end. Stained glass: east window has 12 reset C14 rosettes, and reset C14 decorative glass in apex light.