The Free Church

    Address

  • High Street
  • Goring
  • RG8 9AT

Street Parking

Yes

Train Station

Within 5 Miles

This Church is part of the Ride & Stride Event!
Find out More

Brief Description

One of the remaining chapels founded by Lady Selina Hastings, Countess of Huntingdon in the late C18.

The congregation was founded in 1788, and its first chapel was opened in 1793 (now used as the hall). A new church was constructed at its centenary in 1893.

Church Grants

repairs to roof and update lighting

2010/2011 | £1000

Tweet
Share
Share