This Grade II* listed church dates from the 14th century. Numerous alterations have taken place over time. The Clerestory and aisles are C15; the tower, designed by Sanderson Miller, was rebuilt in 1748 at the expense of Francis, Lord North of Wroxton Abbey. Bodley and Garner undertook a number of restorations in 1885. The church contains a number of fine tomb monuments.
2018/2019 | £12500