Holy Trinity Church Woodgreen was designed by B. Ferry and built in 1849. It is of an aisle-less design with a western turret containing one bell, an organ built in 1894 and seated 518 worshippers. The stained glass east window was added in 1919 to the memory of Dr. Christopher Harvey and the choir screen to Mr Richard Gillett. The inside of the building was re-ordered in 2004. It still has its simple and clean character, but it is now an accessible and flexible building
Grade II listed.
Built 1849, designed by B. Ferry. Building material consists of coursed limestone with ashlar quoins and dressings. Roof is gabled and stone slate. Features include a nave and chancel in Gothic Revival style. Windows also follow this design.
Two bay chancel roof with trusses and arched wind braces. There is a moulded chancel arch set on shafts with capitals. The chancel screen is made of Oak and is C15 in style.
The octagonal pulpit is made of wood and there is also an Early English style stone font.
2012/2013 | £5000
2017/2018 | £5000