The Chapel was built in 1815 (since modernised) but there were meetings of dissenters recorded as being held in the C17 in a local farmhouse. The Chapel was built in Flemish bond red brick on flint footings. The roof is slate hipped with overhanging eaves.
The south front has a six pane widow to the left and right and a round arch window above at the centre with glazing bars with rubbed brick arches; a central doorway with later C19 brick porch with shaped bargeboards to the gable and panelled door. The east and west sides each have two large round arch sash windows with glazing bars and rubbed brick arches. Between the
windows on each side is a brick inscribed 'WG 1815'.
The north end has two round arch windows with glazing bars and rubbed brick arches at a high level above the single storey extension.