Grade II listed.
C13 origins, although altered and enlarged in the C15 and restored in 1882. Building materials consist of rubble stone and stone dressings, with cement render to the south wall of the nave and tower. Roofs are gabled and are of stone tile.
Central features include a 2-bay nave, 2-bay chancel, north porch and west tower. The tower is Perpendicular and of 3 storeys with plain string courses, 2-light cusped bell openings under flat heads with dripstones, a
moulded string to upper storey with gargoyles and an embattled parapet.
The N wall of the nave contains two Early English lancets. The south wall of the chancel was rebuilt circa 1290 but
preserves an Early English lancet and a plainly moulded priest's door. The
chancel N wall also has two Early English lancets.