Grade II* listed.
C13 origins but rebuilt between 1767-72 for Reverend Thomas Hinds.
Building materials consist of squared and coursed limestone with ashlar quoins;
coursed limestone rubble with north wall and west tower. The roof is gabled and of stone slate.
Central features include a nave, chancel and west tower.
Windows date from C13 and include examples of graduated C13-style lancets.
The two-bay side walls have classical moulded cornice and pointed lancets with a hood
mould over a mid C19 pointed arched chamfered doorway with plank door. The 2-storey west tower is an original feature.
Elsewhere are C18 semi-circular arched belfry windows with key and impost blocks; crenellated
parapet and a pyramidal-roof which has a large ball finial and wrought-iron weathervane.
Interior: Includes a mid C18 panelled pulpit; mid C19 pews; mid C18 gallery with panelled
font set on slender octagonal shaft.
2015/2016 | £2000