St Helen’s

    Address

  • Church Lane
  • Dry Sandford
  • OX13 6JP

    Amenities

  • Toilets: church

This Church is part of the Ride & Stride Event!
Find out More

  • Main Description

    The Church of England parish church of Saint Helen is a 13th-century-style Gothic Revival building designed by J.B. Clacy of Reading and built in 1855. St. Helen's has lancet windows, a nave, chancel, rib-vaulted apse and a bellcote on the gable above the chancel arch. St. Helen's was made a separate ecclesiastical parish in 1867, but was united in a single benefice with St. Peter's, Wootton in 2000

Church Grants

work to lychgate steps

2016/2017 | £500

stabilisation and roof repairs

2019/2020 | £20000

Tweet
Share
Share