St James

    Address

  • The Hill
  • Bourton
  • SN6 8JA

    Amenities

  • Toilets: church

This Church is part of the Ride & Stride Event!
Find out More

Brief Description

The Church of England parish church of Saint James was designed by the Gothic Revival architect J.W. Hugall. W.H. Page and P.H. Ditchfield state it was built in 1881 but Nikolaus Pevsner states it was built in 1860.

Tweet
Share
Share