Saint James was built in 1839 with only a low squat tower and one bell. Later a spire and second bell were added. The Gothic Revival architect Joseph Clarke restored the building in 1862, even though it was only 23 years old at the time. The architect H.G.W. Drinkwater made further alterations in 1885-89.
2010/2011 | £1000
2014/2015 | £500