Within 5 Miles
In 1845 the Baptists built a small chapel and in 1853 the Church of England completed the chapel of Saint John the Evangelist, designed by the Gothic Revival architect G.E. Street in an early-14th-century style. It has a tower with a gabled roof and a chime of eight bells. St. John's was a chapel of ease of the parish of Great Tew until 1857, when Little Tew was made a separate ecclesiastical parish.
2012/2013 | £1500