The church was originally built in about 1150 although only the south doorway and the font survive from this period. The chancel was rebuilt in the 13th century, and the Decorated Gothic windows in the nave were added in the 14th century. The church was rebuilt in 1860/61 and the tower was demolished and rebuilt over the south porch.
2010/2011 | £2000
2014/2015 | £500