Grade II* listed.
Late C13 origins. Building materials consist of coursed limestone rubble. The roof is stone-coped, gabled and of Welsh slate.
Central features include a north aisle of c.1360 and late C13 south aisle. Most of the church was restored in 1841
and then again during the 1860s. There is also a chancel and an aisled nave.
Windows contain a range of examples of one and two light windows, with a C19 Geometrical-style 3-light design in the east window, and a C15 two-light window. There is also a C19 lancet window and a label mould over the late C13 chamfered pointed-arched doorway to the south. The north aisle has a C14 hood mould over a 3-light Perpendicular window to the east, as well as a C15 two-light window and mid C19 buttress to north.
Interior: Contains mid C19 marble reredos. There is a mid C19 piscina and benches; backs to benches have C17 panels with scribed lozenges. The chancel arch is C14 and double-chamfered.
2012/2013 | £6000