Small village church with Early English chancel, C13-14 tower and late C18 nave.
The chancel is Early English with Decorated windows and contains an Early English piscina of unusual design with three trefoiled heads and a quatrefoil in the tympanum. The tower is C13-14 but has Norman bell openings from an earlier building. The bases of the chancel arch may also be Norman. The nave was rebuilt in 1792. The gallery was added in 1834.