Grade II* listed.
Origins in early C13. Building material consists of limestone rubble with ashlar dressings. Architectural features include a four-bay nave, south porch and west tower. The east wall of the nave is blank but contains traces of the former chancel, which was demolished in C19. Interestingly, a lot of the stone work of the nave appears to have been re-used.
The windows range from C13 to C19. There is also a blocked doorway on the south wall and a similar doorway to the west.
The church also features a C15 parapet with angel gargoyles.
Transitional tower arch with C19 hood mould.
The font is tub shaped and dates from C12.
2012/2013 | £5000
2015/2016 | £1500