Anglican church dating from around 1350
Consecrated in 1065 by the Saxon Bishop Wulfin of Dorchester, the current building dates from its rebuilding around 1350, with substantial 14th and 15th century and 19th century alterations, the latter undertaken by H J Underwood and C Buckeridge (1848 and 1867 respectively).
Listed Grade II*, the building is partly-coursed limestone and marl stone rubble with limestone-ashlar dressings. It contains a 14th century font and some notable stained glass windows by Kempe & Cheeseman. The tower is 15th century.