Early C12; rebuilt 1867 by Charles Buckeridge. Flint rubble, limestone ashlar dressings; gabled old tile roof. Chancel, vestry, nave and west bellcote.
Late C13 style 3-light east window. South chancel wall has trefoil-headed lightsflanking Norman doorway: billeted round arch of 2 orders with scalloped capitals to engaged shafts. Lean-to north vestry has Early English lancet. Nave has 2-light ogee-headed windows: south gabled porch with pointed moulded doorway to pointed chamfered south doorway with plank door.
Chancel has C18 and C19 wall tablets and brass to John Mores, d.1492. Nave has mid C19 wood pulpit
on stone base, lectern and pews; C13 cup-shaped font with fine early C17 ogee-shaped cover. Mid C19 roof.