Grade II* listed.
C12 origins but extended and rebuilt C19. Building materials consist of limestone rubble with ashlar dressings and old plain-tile roofs.
Central features include a chancel, three-bay nave with north aisle, south porch and an organ chamber to the north of
The chancel has two lancets to south and one to north of C13 and a triplet to the east by J.H. Parker. The south wall of the nave is probably early C17 and has a round-headed window, to west of the porch, and a two-light Decorated-style window, probably by Scott. The early C17 porch has a small window with an ovolo-moulded stone surround and a gable parapet with projecting kneelers.
North aisle and vestry/organ chamber is in Geometrical-Decorated style and has traceried two-light windows to the east and west.
The chancel side walls have continuous strings at sill level and around the semi-circular heads of the splays. The east window has elaborate rear arches with freestanding shafts. To the south is a round-arched recess and column piscina
beside two C19 stone seats. The C12 chancel arch is plain except for heavy imposts.
2010/2011 | £1000