St Teresa

    Address

  • Fisher's Lane
  • Charlbury
  • OX7 3RR

Street Parking

Yes

Train Station

Within 5 Miles

This Church is part of the Ride & Stride Event!
Find out More

  • Main Description

    In 1931 an old Primitive Methodist chapel in Charlbury, built in 1854, and which had also served as a Salvation Army Citadel and a laundry, was bought for the sum of £100 and now became the church of St.Teresa of Lisieux, a daughter church of Holy Trinity, Radford, where the priest resided. In 1970, the Radford church and presbytery having been sold, St. Teresa’s became the parish church.

Tweet
Share
Share