Grade II listed
Built c.1200 this small rectangular church with simple nave and chancel contains 14th Century wall paintings depicting Peter, Paul, Herod and Salomé, stained glass and 15th-17th Century bench ends, panelling, pulpit and rood screen. During the Victorian era, the porch and bellcote were added and the vestry extended. Pevsner noted the "splendid iron hinge work c.1200" on the main door.
2017/2018 | £4000